Upgraded TAPI Online Offers Industry-Leading Benefits to Customers Worldwide
By Henit Lapid, VP Global Portfolio and Marketing
Get ready for a faster, easier and better customer experience! On October 4th our upgraded TAPI Online customer portal officially launches worldwide! This portal raises the bar on digital services for customers in the API industry, setting a new standard for centralized information and communication. Customers can now access exclusive information on API products, manage all of their communications with TAPI in one spot, track current projects and view previous ones, get answers quickly to keep work moving, and locate key API documentation to download by themselves with just a few clicks.
We spent the last year analyzing our customers’ needs and listening to their feedback with the goal of creating a portal that delivers the best online customer experience in the industry, and that can be used as a tool to manage their day-to-day API related work. Based largely on their recommendations, we took an all-encompassing customer-centric approach to re-designing TAPI Online.
>>> Sign up to TAPI Online Now! (follow the instructions below)
Image from TAPI Online: Direct contact with your dedicated TAPI team
Our new user-friendly features aim to help customers move their API projects forward more efficiently and get new projects off to a strong start. Regulatory Affairs, QA, and Supply Chain teams will especially like TAPI Online’s enhanced features. They will now be able to find comprehensive information and documentation in a few keystrokes. And we plan to add new features designed specifically for executives, R&D, Sourcing and other functions to help make their interactions with TAPI even better.
Early users are already saving time and working more efficiently thanks to the new features. Customers have already praised the quick login process and easy access to the robust product library, which eliminates the need to store dozens of large files on their computer hard drive.
>>> Sign up to TAPI Online Now! (follow the instructions below)
How TAPI's customer platform - TAPI Online can help you?
All your API information in one place
- A personalized dashboard presents a clear snapshot of your account and projects, displaying your activities and your team’s activities so everyone is aligned at all times
- Accurate, up-to-date information every time you log in, enabling you to work more efficiently
- No more email clutter – send your inquiries via a simple, structured form and track all communications in one place on your dashboard
- Your dedicated team’s contact details are at your fingertips every time you need them. Contact each function right from the portal.
An impressive self-service library
- More than 8,900 product and manufacturing site documents are stored in our robust self-service library, and we’re updating it all the time. Quickly find DMFs, CEPs, product information, and more – it’s the fastest way to find and download what you seek for your project moving forward.
An enhanced product catalog
- Access our full API portfolio for current product and those to be developed. The products you are working with are prominently displayed.
- Easily find essential product documentation, like storage conditions, main product advantages and their available regulatory files
- Related product are one click away
- Quickly filter products to find exactly what you are looking for, in seconds
Purchase order and shipment tracking
- Easily place and track purchase orders and get shipment updates
Service request submission and tracking
- Use our dedicated forms to open a new request and view and track all requests quickly
- Improved form shortens back and forth communication, enabling the TAPI team to get you faster answers
Access anytime, anywhere from any device
- Log into your account anytime, anywhere, from a desktop, tablet or smartphone. Submit service requests or get answers to your specific needs and questions on the go!
Fast, efficient search
- Improved search enables delivery of the information you seek in seconds – service requests, order status, product information, and more
- Quickly pull up current and historic data about orders, service requests and interactions with TAPI
Important updates and notifications
- API updates and notifications keep you informed of API changes, process changes and important information about your personal projects. All notifications will be saved in your account for future reference. Find everything in one place.
TAPI news and updates
- You can expect the latest information on TAPI files, industry announcements, and articles on API trends and industry advancements by TAPI management and technical staff in R&D, Supply Chain, Quality and Sourcing. Some items are posted on the portal, exclusively for customers.
Not registered yet? What are you waiting for?
Follow these simple steps to get started:
2. Click the "sign up" button at the top part of the form
4. When you receive email conformation with a temporary password, click the link in the email to create your personal password
5. Start using TAPI Online!
For security reasons, TAPI reviews and approves every request before activating an account, so it may take up to 3 business days to receive your email confirmation.
To get the best performance in TAPI Online, we recommend using the Google Chrome web browser.
Two easy ways to access the portal after your account is active
- Bookmark this link for direct access
- Go to tapi.com and click the "Login to TAPI Online" button at the top of the home page
As you use the portal, we’ll be counting on your feedback and ideas to make the portal even better.
New portal features coming soon
TAPI is constantly working on improving the portal and adding new features according to customer's feedback. TAPI developers are already working on some exciting new features to further personalize your customer experience.
- A product lifecycle progress bar will display a holistic view of a project and its current stage - the steps that have been completed and those still to come. Customers will see the upcoming information they seek, helping to keep their project on schedule, or actions they can take now (like filling out a form) right from this progress bar
- A more personalized dashboard will display a more holistic view of the customer’s, and their teammates’, actions and activities – perfect for executives and team leaders
Look for these enhancements and more early in 2017!