As a division of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., TAPI is committed to Teva’s global approach to community giving, which encourages employees around the world to make a difference in their communities. TAPI employees proudly participate through volunteerism and donations that support local causes.
Teva's Global Approach
Teva is committed to improving global healthcare by enhancing access to medicines and contributing to the well-being of communities in which we live and operate. We support thousands of employees who volunteer in their communities in multiple ways.
Teva focuses community engagement efforts on:
- Enhancing access to affordable medicines, health and well-being
- Promoting science and science education
- Responding to local needs
Investment and involvement in local communities is an essential part of Teva’s corporate social responsibility. At many TAPI sites around the world, employees spearhead community involvement projects based on local needs through:
- Partnerships with local leading non-profit organizations to advance social causes, supported by specific community solidarity activities.
- Volunteering in the communities where TAPI employees live and work. We encourage employees worldwide to donate their time and expertise to deepen our relationship with patients and communities.
- Donations to projects worldwide that improve health and well-being, support science education and other community needs.
Read more about Teva’s global approach to community giving.